Be A Fan of Summer Raynebows On FaceBook

Monday, February 7, 2011

Lil Miss Ballerina


What little girl in love w monkeys, tutus & pink would not love to have this Lil Miss Ballerina sitting on her dresser?

I created this monkey months ago. She had been sitting on my tv next to her brother Monkey Love (holding a heart). I had been debating for some time if I should sell her. If I should attempt at a sale.

I decided I was going to 'donate' her Trinket, Treasures, Reviews and More on Facebook. Great little page btw! The ladies over there are so friendly & helpful. Stop by & tell them Summer Raynebows sent you. After the Slumber Party Giveaway I had a couple of requests her. How exciting!

We anticipate 2011 to an amazing year at Summer Raynebows. We are excited to launch many of our new products in the upcoming months. Looking forward to meeting new people & developing life long customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment